Chef De Partie (M/V/X)
As Chef De Partie, you are responsible for the daily operation and development of the fine dining restaurant WILDn, its related processes, employees, products and administration, in order to achieve an optimal financial restaurant. You will manage the operational team and work closely with the Chef.
WILDn is completely plant-based, under the guidance of 2-star chef Bart De Pooter. Restaurant WILDn, located in the ballroom of Sapphire House Antwerp, will be a fine dining restaurant with exclusively plant-based dishes. WILDn stands for quality, gastronomic and plant-based.
A Chef de Partie runs a specific section in a kitchen, and report to the Sous Chef. The role is made up of many varying responsibilities including:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Preparing meat and fish
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Managing and training any Commis Chefs
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards
- High level of attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy
- Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
- Optimized salary;
- Ambitious and young team;
- Meal vouchers;
- Room for ideas and creativity.
- 13th month