Sapphire House Antwerp undertakes to comply with the obligations applicable to Sapphire House Antwerp under applicable privacy and data protection law, including to the extent applicable EU data protection law.
Sapphire House Antwerp will comply with the then current Marriott Group Global Privacy Statement. The "Privacy Statement", in respect of any personal data received.
Without limiting the foregoing obligation, Sapphire House Antwerp has implemented measures intended to:
(1) notify individuals of the collection and use of their personal information, including through the Privacy Statement;
(2) use such personal data only for legitimate business purposes;
(3) provide means by which individuals may request that their personal information be reviewed, corrected, updated, deleted, restricted, deleted or transferred, in accordance with applicable law;
(4) require service providers with whom personal data is shared to protect the confidentiality and security of such data; and
(5) use technical and organizational measures to protect personal data within the organization against unauthorized or unlawful access, acquisition, use, disclosure, loss or alteration.
Sapphire House Antwerp will obtain all necessary rights and permissions before providing personal data to third parties and transferring it to locations both inside and outside the collection point. The compliance with the privacy statement of Sapphire House Antwerp and the applicable legislation. Notwithstanding any other provision, Sapphire House Antwerp may use an individual's personal data to the extent determined, approved or requested by that person.